Featured Posts

Advertisement

Picky eaters anonymous

Every now and then I get a little personal on NIGHT TERROR NEWS.. This post constitutes and one such attempt to gauge readers on an important topic in my life, and get some advice..


First, read this: 9 Tips for Picky Eaters »


This is a great article. Someone finally coming of age..

I sure wish my 4-year-old son could read it..

The article is written by Lynn Jaffee and speaks in depth about her picky style of eating when being a child. And how later in life the gift of food became an amazing part of living..

I am having some major troubles in the parenting department.. my son Ayden just won’t try anything new. Dinner time becomes similar to some ancient battle of the Middle Ages, with each us of jousting for the lead.. In the end, my son wins and either doesn’t eat or has some strange dinner of his own..

We even tried to ‘you’re not eating anything’ bit. He holds out. He literally holds out and it doesn’t work..

The worst thing that can happen is when he announces, out of no where, that he suddenly does not want to eat a certain food anymore—obviously he gets tired of the same stuff.. And then the crisis occurs.. we are eliminating more foods off of his diet than gaining.

He is missing a world of tastes.. he has helped me cook, doesn’t mind touching things, but when it comes to actually trying stuff, he throws himself into near convulsions of fear.

We have gotten loads of advice from our doctor, friends, family members, and day care employees. Everyone has a concept they think will work. Each one is fraught with failure when we try ...

This website tries to report on some of the things that are deeply frightening, amazingly spiritual, or conceptually paranormal.. we talk about nightmares and dreamscapes as well.. This food situation, as of late, has become a nightly nightmare in reality.
I would love thoughts and comments. I won't judge, instead I will consume them fully and ponder their logic..

Any advice parents among us?
Picky eaters anonymous Picky eaters anonymous Reviewed by Bryan on 3:08:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.