Featured Posts

Advertisement

Death with darkness

This is what it's like to be dead »


A Reddit AMA allowed a man who claimed to have died twice to entertain questions from the masses about what he felt, what he remembered, and how it felt..

Some of what he said may surprise some.. rattle others.. leave many without hope that anything at all happens after this life is over.

You can read the text of the full AMA here. A few highlights posted:

On what death felt like:
Both times I was just “not there”. It was just all black. I would describe it as when you take a nap. A short nap with no dream, you wake up and it feels like you’ve been sleeping a long time, when in reality it’s only been about 15 minutes

Was it emptiness:
It was definitely not just a gap. Much like a dreamless nap, you don’t just wake up and feel like time just jumped ahead. You know that you’ve been asleep for a while. At the same time, you can’t really remember experiencing anything at all, unless you had a dream

On afterlife beliefs:
I am still an atheist, and now I know that there is no such thing as God or Heaven. At least not for me. My reasoning behind that is no God would ever put a person and family through such a experience

I believe this man’s experience was exactly as he described.. I think that is what scares me the most. The idea that nothing exists after this, that this pitiful planet on earth is the last place we will be. That all the emotion and love, pain and joy, will all just vanish as we perish.

I have Raymond Moody’s stories, the tales of bright white lights that captivated me as a child when I read about his NDE research, is truer than the man on REDDIT who said that, for him, nothing existed in the blackness of death.
Death with darkness Death with darkness Reviewed by Bryan on 2:15:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.