Featured Posts

Advertisement

Where drones go where no drones should go

Police investigate complaints of drone following children! »


HEY  KIDS, WELCOME TO EARTH.. WHERE CREEPY PERVERTS WILL FOLLOW YOU AROUND WITH DRONES. ENJOY THE STAY..

Well, of course the creepy perv route hasn’t been officially taken yet, but it’s sure the first thing to pop into my mind.

Sometimes I wish we could go back to 2002 when mainstream media denied drones were coming and called those saying they were kooks and conspiracy theorists.. Those were the days..

If I become president, I will declare that all drones operated by perverts must be equipped with brown curtains. Because every van I ever saw with brown curtains certainly exemplified filth and a deplorable human being to me..
Where drones go where no drones should go Where drones go where no drones should go Reviewed by Bryan on 3:07:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.