Featured Posts

Advertisement

The Dumb and Dumber Dream

Now and then when a dream seems memorable, I share it on here. Last night featured one such dream.

My night terror involved confusion and anarchy.. chaos and closure.. It is a little sketchy, it was one of those dreams that was actually a series of dreams meshed together in a confusing ball of nightmares.. AT one point, I recall being a part of a play that was canceled. Another aspect was my local mall closing without notice.. another part featured me and my son gathering our belongings because we had to quickly leave home.

One character who was in the dream throughout, for some reason, was my father.. Always either someone I was not telling about my escape plans, or one who was telling me facts about my dream I wasn't aware of.

In real life, I watched the movie DUMB AND DUMBER TO last night.. I told my fellow watchers that collectively, I felt our IQs falling as we watched. Maybe that is why my dream was so confusing and convoluted..

It's the dumb dream. And dumber.

A night terror without meaning.
No IQ with this dreaming..
The Dumb and Dumber Dream The Dumb and Dumber Dream Reviewed by Bryan on 12:49:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.