Featured Posts

Advertisement

The handling of Mrs. Houston

Lindsay6Every now and then the news gives me a bone chilling reaction.. Something so bizarre, so out of the ordinary, so creepy comes along and makes me realize how much worse off reality can be to the fiction that we all love to fill our minds with..

Today's dose of menacing information: Apparently, Lindsay Lohan claims that while performing community service, she handled Whitney Houston's corpse..

We know some facts may back up LILO's snitch..

Lohan was busy performing community service for one of her drunken escapades, or was it her robbery, or.. oh, whatever it was. She was working in the L.A. County Morgue on probation.

This could all be just another pathological lie from the girl everyone used to love.. Regardless of its accuracy, this is what Lohan said in description of her work:
It’s different for me than it would be for other people. Like, no one would really have to work at the morgue in LA and roll a body bag for Whitney Houston.

The other aspect to remind readers of: This is not the first time something bizarre has happened to the deceased Houston. There is a lawsuit that claims a police officer ogled--too long--at the body of Mrs. Houston. Even more, there were allegations that the body was mishandled.. at that time I did not think it was prudent for media to give us all of the post-mordem details of what happened to the corpse of the beloved music star. It actually all seemed really creepy.

And that creep factor just skyrocketed high today as the Lohan news came out..

These macabre words of wisdom from LILO:
I know it sounds really dark and strange, but I thought it would be a lot worse. I kind of regulated a lot of it. I’d tell people: 'You didn’t fold that sheet properly’, because I’m OCD with folding.” It took her a while, she said, to see the point of the “road blocks” that were being put in her path. And then she had an epiphany. “I was like: OK, wait. Something needs to change, and I think that’s me

Just when you think you're wide awake, a night terror still happens.. and before you know it, Lindsay Lohan is wrapping your corpse with a sheet.
The handling of Mrs. Houston The handling of Mrs. Houston Reviewed by Bryan on 7:52:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.