Featured Posts

Advertisement

HELLO TO SOME OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ONES ALIKE..

 A few more people than usual have been on this site over the past several days, it’s been surreal.. The main attraction: The post a few days back about my Alma Mater, Cardinal Brennan high..


It is my hope that you stick around for more posts and more information presented in a night terror style.. For those who know me and have followed me, my Twitter handle is TheHorrorReport.. And my other website, http://horrorreport.com/, has been around for some time.

It sort of seems, however, that NIGHT TERROR NEWS has captured a bit more of my interest as of late than the HORROR REPORT..  I updated the HORROR REPORT daily for most of the years since 2001..  I took a bit of a self-imposed sabbatical, and focused heavily on better and more pertinent postings on NIGHT TERROR NEWS.. I grew to love this setting a bit more than the HORROR REPORT, I think somehow the name change and design expresses me a little better, a little different, and more in depth..

So stick around..
Make a pot of coffee and read some archives here and here.

Much love.
Patience. Perseverance. Humility.
Peace,
Bryan
HELLO TO SOME OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ONES ALIKE.. HELLO TO SOME OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ONES ALIKE.. Reviewed by Bryan on 4:11:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.