Featured Posts

Advertisement

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

To my followers, friends, fiend, and readers of this truly newly established site called NIGHT TERROR NEWS, I'd like to get a snapshot of thoughts..

What is it that you want to see? What scares you the most.. I want a forum in which you can find news that you want to know, thoughts you may or may not want to hear, and perspectives on modern reality that are buried beneath the lies and disinformation of mainstream media tycoons who serve up the same talking points to you on a daily basis..

So here's my question.. What is it that you want to see on NIGHT TERROR NEWS?

[polldaddy poll=8430084]

Thanks for the input..

Feel free to also drop a line

[contact-form][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Website' type='url'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]

-Bryan
Editor and purveyor of all things strange
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU Reviewed by Bryan on 7:31:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.