Featured Posts

Advertisement

Who do you love? Hubba Hubba Hubba who do you love?

Let me ask you a question: What do you love?No rules on the answer.

This for a while..

What do you love?

My wife asked me this question last night. Initially deeming it a trick question, I said “you!” But then went on to explain what I really love. My wife, my son, my family. Friends. The fact I exist.

She kept pushing, ‘what else.’ I finally admitted, ‘okay, I love my iPhone too.’

 There is really no wrong answer. But she just got done reading something which prompted her question. And I fell into the same trap so many others do. You see, my wife taught me a lesson in this question.

Something that people never say they love: Themselves.
And how can you love anything or anyone else unless you love yourself first?

  Now let me ask you a question: What do you love?

 
Who do you love? Hubba Hubba Hubba who do you love? Who do you love? Hubba Hubba Hubba who do you love? Reviewed by Bryan on 10:51:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Social Networks

NIGHT TERROR NEWS. Powered by Blogger.